I had a whole long entry typed up yesterday, but then Abiword decided to be a bitch and close, and I lost the whole thing, and I didn't have time to retype it before work. Meh. So let's just do a summary, shall we?Writing
... guh. I have a ficlet that I can use, but it's about half the required minimum length. Then again, I originally wrote it for Hikago with the thought that I could convert it and use it for subrosa if I had to (which is why I didn't go ahead and post it)... so it may lose some of that length with the conversion, I don't know yet. But right now that's all I've got unless I use the fic I never finished from last time, but I don't think I can finish that by the due date. And... that fic requires me to be in a certain mood. I... can't work on it right now. Meh. *is screwed*
2. Kink Meme. No joke, I have a list of 10 prompts on that thing that I want to write. Will I get to all of them? Probably not. But I can start, particularly with the ones that haven't gotten responses to yet. I've already done 1 1/2... (I say one half because one of them was... hardly worth mentioning, really. XD)Podfic
1. What on EARTH possessed me to sign up for (possibly) FOUR fics in ihikago
? Okay, granted, one of them may not end up happening depending on whether Akichan finishes it or not, but still. And TWO of them are smut. Just... kill me now.
: I apologize profusely in advance for what my Americanized pronunciations will do to your fic. I'm sure that I'll mess that up horribly... please don't kill me? D:KINK MEME
1. Okay. Guys. You know I love you, right? And I know Hikago fen tend to be a bit lazy... but guys. Seriously. Prompts are great, but we also need people writing them, too. There's a bunch of unanswered prompts there, and some of them are really awesome. Hence why I want to write so many of them.
(Some of them are a little scary too, but to each's own, I guess...)
So... please write? *gives everyone puppy eyes* It doesn't even have to be anything long, a drabble will do for some of them, just answer the prompt. Please? *begs prettily*
2. Remind me next time I do something like this that there really are some things I don't want to see appear in my inbox. <_< I'm pretty open when it comes to kinks (even if I wouldn't ever do it myself), but even I have my limits. If I do something like this again and say it's a free for all, please hit me very hard in the head. XD
Becoming An Adult
1. I hate doing my taxes. Luckily I make crap so I can do them online for free, but still. The federal isn't so much of a big deal. State income taxes, however, are a bitch. At least New York state is. >_< Bastards. On the upside, that's done except for when they e-mail me to tell me that they accepted my forms, I've got to print out a form and sign it to send to them. Which isn't so much of a big deal, so whatever.
2. Applying for a credit card shouldn't be that big of a deal, right? I mean, I'm 24. Time to join the adult world of credit card debt. XDDD No, seriously, I need to start building up my credit. I have NONE. Which, really, is just as bad as having bad credit. And I don't want to run into any situations again like when I visited Akichan and they wouldn't let me use my combination debit/credit card. Bastards. I had all of two dollars and some odd change when I got home. XD Which... really kind of sucked, and I'd like to prevent that from happening again if at all possible. I'm not planning on doing anything stupid with it, just small items and emergencies and whatnot. So why am I so nervous about this?
3. Need to clean my room, desperately. But it's a huge project and I don't want to. <_<
4. The cookbooks I ordered came in yesterday. YAY! *cheers*Anime
1. I started going through the aarinfantasy stuff again. I was scared, after what happened last time (Boku no Pico... *shudders*), but I started with Sukisyo... it seems cute and interesting so far, and I'm about halfway through the series. I'd say... chances are, if you like Gravitation, you'll probably like this. It's shounen-ai and not yaoi from what I can see at the moment, unless something changes between episode 8 and 13. XDDD
2. I should work more on Bleach. Honestly. But I think I'll go back to bed for a while first. Mom decided to wake me up at noon when I didn't even get to bed until 6:30. -_-
Er... this ended up being way longer than I planned. Sorry guys. XD I promise I'm shutting up now. ^_^;;;;;;;;;
**EDIT** They rejected my credit card application, so I guess I don't have to worry about it. This is totally a Catch-22 here: I can't get a credit card/loan/anything because I don't have credit. But I can't get credit without a credit card/loan/anything. How does this make any sense?