1. The good news is that I finished recording One Thing for ihikago
. The bad news is that my throat was severely suffering for it afterward. Although... the recording doesn't sound bad. By the end I think you can tell my throat was hurting, but it certainly doesn't sound as bad as it felt. I suppose that's a good thing. It needs some SERIOUS editing- you guys really don't need to hear the silences between parts, and me repeating lines sometimes three or four times even, and the swearing when I screwed up yet again- but at least the recording part is done. Next and last in line is Ai's fic... which I'm not even going to think about attempting to do now. But see, that one's about as gen as you can get, so I don't feel that weird about recording when someone else is here and awake. The other two, with the smut? Yeah, not so much. At least I can do the editing of those using headphones and so I can finish those up whenever and it doesn't matter. ^_^;;;;;;;;
I was hoping to not have to use the extension I asked for, but, well.......... the fics are due today, and are not done. -_-
Oh! Just because I fail, that doesn't mean that other people do: Aja recorded Syuusuke no Go
, and it's here
, and brilliant, and oh so cute. My comment may be a little incoherent, actually, but I'm a little afraid to re-read it now. XD In my defense it was 2am? XDDD
2. Guh, Norton's is being a bitch. >_< STOP THAT!
3. I think I'm working on getting strep throat. -_- Lovely. It's not anything bad yet- you can't even really hear it in my voice, only just slightly- but yeah. We'll have to see what happens, worse comes to worse I go to the doctor and get an antibiotic. But man. DO NOT WANT.
4. Mom is talking about getting a new car again. And how she needs a shitload of money by the end of May. Wha-- I told her my plan was to give her the stimulus money, and you know what I got? "I can't wait that long." ... You know what? I can't afford to give you my tax return money, either. She's like, 'my inspection runs out at the end of May!' That happens to come at a really, really bad time, because my trip is in May. Which I've already asked for the time off for. So... no dice. What kills me is, it sounds like she's planning on getting a NEW car. Um... no? I'm not giving up my trip so you can buy a fucking new car. And she acts like it's her way or the highway, but here's the thing: she can't afford to kick me out. So. What the hell is she going to do to me, exactly? I'll give her the stimulus money when I get it in August but that's it, and I can't afford to do anything else. The only reason she's even getting that is because it's extra. It still kind of pisses me off because, yo, $600 is a lot of money- but it's still extra, and I won't miss it if I don't have it. I can't BELIEVE she's expecting me to give her my income tax refund. I had plans for that money before she even got into her accident. So bite me. I'm... really going to dig my heels in about this one. I don't care about the Stimulus money, she can have that. She's not getting my taxes. Period. This is... going to cause major problems, I know it. It's not going to be pleasant around my house. But I'm not giving in this time. I'm just not. It's not like that time when I was still working at Thatcher's and she would take my entire paycheck (two weeks worth, by the way, as we only got paid every other week there). NOT HAPPENING.
5. It's almost 12:30, I suppose I should get in the shower. Meh. Stef will be here at 1. The good part is, we're going to go pick up the stuff I ordered from Walmart. ^_^ Alright, I guess I'm going. Later!
**Edited for minor spelling errors and such, because apparently posting right after waking up isn't a good idea. XD**