1. Pye found another use for my Christmas card- a bookmark! <3 Recycling. It's a good thing.
2. God. I really, really need to go grocery shopping. I'm sick to death of ramen. <_< Meant to go earlier, but it was freezing rain out and stuff, so I didn't. Maybe in the afternoon...
3. Wasn't I supposed to write today? *fails*
4. So... the assistant manager at work knows I'm into Harry Potter... and he saved a couple of the display things from movie 5 for me. ^_^ One of them is cardboard and I therefore have no idea what to do with it, but the other was kinda like posterboard, so I put it up on my wall. See Voldy
. I thought it was pretty cool, myself. And yes, it's bigger at the bottom than at the top, that's not something wrong with the way I was holding the camera. XD Only problem is that he's at the foot of my bed, and will therefore be one of the first things I see when I wake up. Not completely sure THAT was a good idea. <_<
Also, while I was taking pictures... since I talk about them all the time, for the curious, here is Isumi
(the old possibly dead computer), Kuwabara
(the borrowed useless pain in the ass), Ochibi
(the 500GB external hard drive), and Oishi
(the current computer; that's my DS sitting on him). ^_^;;; Just don't mind the state of my room, it's a disaster area. XDDD
Speaking of Oishi, though, he hasn't randomly restarted in well over 24 hours. Problem solved maybe? (Yeah, watch him restart now. <_<) *keeps fingers crossed*
5. I used to love baths. I'd fill up the tub with water as hot as I could stand it and some bath beads and just soak until the water got cold. It was just... really relaxing, like everything else went away while I was in there, you know? I'm not sure when I stopped feeling like that, but... yeah. I took a bath a little bit ago. It didn't feel so good, so I just ended up getting up after a little bit, drained the tub, and took a shower. I think maybe the reason is a few things- one, the tub is smaller where I live now. It's too short for ME and that's saying something. XD So it feels very claustrophobic. Also... as there was quite a bit of me out of the water, and I couldn't add any more, I was feeling a bit like a beached whale. <_< Kinda took all the fun out of it.
On the other hand, I'm clean and de-furred. Certain parts of my anatomy aren't very happy with this, but oh well. Said parts will live.
6. Sometimes... a woman just needs to be told that she's beautiful. Or some variation of that.
Even if it's not the truth
. I've never really considered myself an attention whore by any stretch of the imagination (...most days...), but it's still very nice to hear. And such a good ego boost. I kind of feel like it shouldn't be as much of one, because the physical doesn't really matter, but... in the end, I'm only human, you know? I mean, who doesn't like to hear that they're physically attractive, to someone
? And I'm not talking about the backhanded compliments (as in the kind I usually get, if anything at all), like "Oh, well, at least you have a good personality," or "You'd be kind of pretty if you weren't fat," or whatever. I mean an honest to goodness compliment on the way your body looks. I never get that. It happened recently, though, and I can't begin to tell you how good that feels. Damn! ^_^
Alright, it's now after 7am and I'm not even sure I'm making sense anymore, so I should probably shut up. ^_^;;;