1. On the computer, but not on AIM. I just... don't feel very social today. Sorry guys. <3
2. Yesterday at work was HELL. I don't really want to get into it too much right now, I just don't feel like it, but yeah. Complete hell. And the best part? 99% of it was coworker suck, and the two main people that caused the suck- I'm working with tonight. *sigh* I'm tempted to call in so badly, you have no idea. And the only reason I can come up with against doing it is 'well, you really shouldn't...' I probably won't, though, because I hate calling in, and I'm a coward. As it is I was THIS close to walking out yesterday. I would've gotten fired, but I didn't care all that much at that point. Anyway. New subject, yeah? XD
3. It's about that time to start getting the summer round of music on my mp3 player~ Of course, that also requires going through the disaster are that is my music folder, and I really don't want to deal with it. XD Maybe that'll be a project for my 'weekend.' Or something. I need to organize my pictures too, but that's... considerably less immediately important. Really... I need to go through everything on my external hard drive. XD And I should really boot up Kuwabara at some point and make sure he's clean. I think I put some anime and stuff on him when I was using him for non-internet stuff, I should get that off. ^_^;;;;;
4. Stef ordered the second DDR pad on Wednesday morning- it arrived on Thursday. O_o Not that I'm complaining, but you know, what the hell are the chances of that happening ever again? XD
5. *kicks Rapidshare* Stop making me wait so long between downloads, damn you. >_< I'm not going to pay you just so I don't have to wait anywhere from 20-45 minutes between downloads (usually around 30). Ugh.
6. I'm in very, very big trouble, and that's all I'm going to say about that for right now. ^_^;;;;
7. I should work on editing the ihikago
stuff that's overdue. Or writing for blind_go
, because the word count there is still ZERO. *sigh* I don't feel like it. Both of those involve effort that I'm not really willing to put in right now. But then again... chances are I won't tonight either, after dealing with Mike and Mary's bullshit yet again. >_< Or there's cleaning my room or DDR, which I haven't done since Tuesday. But again. Effort.
At the very least, both of the ihikago
fics are already recorded, even if I'll probably have to delete at least two minutes of crap on each one. >_< And I will be shot for destroying fic, but you know, nevermind. XD
Hmm. It feels like I had something else I wanted to say, but I can't remember now. At any rate... I have a few minutes before rapidshare is ready again, so I think I'll do that and then hop in the shower. That should make me feel a bit better. ^_^ Then maybe... I can do one of the above... or maybe curl up and read for a little while before work, who knows.
**EDIT** I seem to have lost both my ATM card and my ID. Fuckfuckfuck. I'm really hoping I left them at work last night, because otherwise... I am royally fucked. I can't go on my trip without ID, for starters... god, I can't think about this right now, it's way too upsetting. With any luck at all they're in my lab coat at work and all will be well. *tries to curb panic attack* I don't have time for this right now, I've got to get ready for work. Man.